Now, listing your top 25 is just like talking about your fantasy teams: no one cares. But you’re still reading, so here we go.
1. LSU — no shit.
2. Cal — has the 2nd most impressive resume.
3. Ohio State — this is where the teams get week. I know teams like USC and Florida are better, but you still have to win games.
4. USF — the third most impressive resume.
5. Boston College — if they played in any other league but the
SEC ACC, they would be exposed.
6. Oklahoma — benefit of losing before USC
7. USC — still probably the 2nd best team in college football.
8. WVU — toughest game left is @ Cincinnati.
9. Oregon — Michigan is still a decent win.
10. South Carolina — they win ugly, but they win…much better team with Smelley at the helm.
11. Missouri — easily the class of the Big 12 North.
12. Virginia Tech — need to find an offensive line.
13. Cincinnati — this is a legit football team…great defense.
14. Illinois — see Cincinnati.
15. Arizona State — OK, I am done writing things.
21. Florida State
26. UConn (maybe)
Filed under: top 25