Welcome to the Wednesday edition of The Morning Shotgun/Throwdown, presented by Heineken Draught Keg.
Try shotgunning that shit.
What you (may have) missed:
- Apparently, It’s All Our Fault — Mike Brown, Rodriguez’s agent, blames WVU for a lack of “institutional control.” I blame Mike Brown for being an asshole. [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette]
- Apparently, WVU Knows Better — Chances are, when your former coach shreds your school’s files, it’s not the school’s fault. [Charleston Gazette]
- The Fulmer Cup Has Started — And you know what that means: it’s rape season. [EDSBS]
- Grow Up Louisville Fans — Which is tough to say with a straight face after a rape joke. [Card Chronicle]
Video(s) of disinterest:
- What will happen if you try to shotgun a keg. And you’re a redneck.
- As misinformed as this young lad may be, I have a feeling Rodriguez is just as in the dark (I apologize for not being able to embed it, but don’t hold that against the video).
What to watch:
- Rutgers @ Syracuse (-16.5) — Hmm, the flaghship schools of New Jersey and New York… Meteor, anyone?
- Cal State Northridge (-9.5) @ UC Riverside — How did both of these schools survive the earthquake? How ballsy am I to make a joke about an earthquake 13 years old?
Filed under: shotgun/throwdown |