Welcome, to the Friday morning edition of the Shotgun/Throwdown. I’m tired, so this will be short and sweet much like my performance in the bed, which I like to call love nest.
Does anyone have extra WVU v. Marshall tickets?
What you (may have) missed:
- Sloppy Game But WVU Gets The Win: Butler and John Flowers both came up big when we needed a boost. Is Joe Alexander now the enforcer?
- Political Correctness Is Killing Creative Thought: It is a noose big flippin deal. However, you shouldn’t really say that anyone, especially Tiger Woods, should be lynched. That is just dumb.
Video(s) of Disinterest:
What to Watch:
- San Diego (+13.5) @ New England: I would take New England if I were a betting man.
- New York (+7) @ Green Bay: It will be cold and Green Bay will win in a shoot-out. I hate the Giants, especially that gap toothed Strahan. I hope Eli’s arm falls off from herpes.
- WVU (-12) @ USF: We need this road win real bad for our NCAA resume.
Filed under: shotgun/throwdown |