Welcome, By-Godders, to the Tuesday edition of the Morning Shotgun/Throwdown brought to you by Coors Light.
I do not have any clever or funny shit to say here so I will do what any damn good comedian does and just curse a couple fucking times.
What you (may have) missed:
- The Silver Bullets Down Cards With a Lucky Shot: UConn manages to hold on while Calhoun looks like he stumbled out of a bar drunk as a skunk to coach a college basketball game.
- Pitchers and Catchers Report on Valentine’s Day: Just 16 days until pitchers and catchers report for spring training and I’m pumped. Look for WVU grad Steve Kline to be wearing a new hat this season and expect that hat to smell like crap by the third game of the season.
- Congress Gets Something Right: Whereas, The Mountaineers beat the shit out of Oklahoma to show their heart and perseverance to the nation.
Video of Disinterest:
What to watch (or listen to):
- #12 WVU v. #5 Rutgers: The Mountaineer women have won 5 straight and if they want to be considered among the upper echelon of the Big East they need to win this game against the Scarlet Ho’s.
- #16 Marquette (-15.5) v. South Florida: Dominic James may be nursing a wrist injury but the Golden Eagles will poo on the head of the Bulls and get a much needed home W.
- Raptors (+2) at Wizards: Nobody can watch this game unless they wasted their money paying for an NBA package. (Stiles)
Filed under: shotgun/throwdown |