Welcome, By-Godders, to the Friday edition of The Morning Shotgun/Throwdown, presented by generic beer. When you’re a poor college student and you spend all your money on blow and stolen tests, the affordability of generic beer really appeals to you.
On to the Throwdown!
What You (May Have) Missed:
- Wazzu Doesn’t Really Do Sports: And they proved it last night. Seriously, is there a less relevant program in the country than Washington State? Even Ryan Leaf is shaking his head yes.
- Tom Brady Didn’t Used To Bang Supermodels: I know, it surprised me too. I just figured he exited from the womb with his penis attached to beautiful women. With a chin like that, it’s the safe assumption.
- My Penis Still Thinks It’s 1998: Seriously, you’re just better off ignoring stories like this one. If you simply choose to recollect pictures like this…
…you’ll be better off.
Videos of Disinterest:
What To Watch For:
- Iona @ St. Peter’s — St. Peter’s is a funny name. Also, I’m a 13 year old virgin — want to dry hump?
- Survivorman and Man vs. Wild: While I sit at my computer listening to Goo Goo Dolls, these guys are out in the wild getting it done. They might seem cooler, but you know what, guess who doesn’t have malaria? I’ll give you a hint — it’s me.
Filed under: shotgun/throwdown