It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor. Would you be mine? Could you be mine? Well By-Godders, it is an unseasonably warm day here in Charleston and I’m in a good mood. Granted I have not started to work yet so my attitude may soon change.
Signing Day is almost here and I couldn’t be more excited. In just over 24 hours we will see how good of a recruiting staff we really have when JJ announces his decision.
What You (May Have) Missed: (Song Titles by Mr. Rogers)
- I’m Still Myself Inside: Bob Knight may be the most hypocritical person on the face of the earth. He preaches discipline, respect, and never quit attitude. He just quit in mid-season…
- Everybody’s Fancy: Marquette shoots 32 percent from the field and falls again to Louisville. This U of L team is pretty damn good now that they are healthy and kids aren’t getting suspended.
- Let’s Think of Something…: Clemens finally gets a chance to lie under oath on Capitol Hill today. I now hate Roger Clemens almost as much as I hate Pete Rose.
Video of Disinterest:
It’s Such A Good Feeling
What To Watch:
- Tree, Tree, Tree: G-Town – 19.5 v. USF Georgetown’s Roy Hibbert should dominate South Florida’s big man Gransberry.
- I’m Taking Care Of You: Florida + 9.5 at Tennessee The Vols should win this game and cover.
Filed under: shotgun/throwdown