Welcome, By-Godders, to the Tuesday edition of the Morning Shotgun/Throwdown. It is cold outside and I almost busted ass three times walking into the office. On one slip a bum laughed at me and I wanted to kick him. Hell, who am I kidding I would have laughed had I seen his arms flail around in an attempt to stay on his feet.
On to the Throwdown…
What You (May Have) Missed:
- ‘Nova Gets Hosed In DC: The Hoyas were getting away with murder all night on ‘Nova’s dribble drives and the refs blow a little bump with .6 left on the clock. The Big East refs suck more than Paris Hilton on a night out in Vegas.
- #3 Kansas Falls to Texas: If I had to pick a favorite to win the NCAA Tourny this year it would be the Jayhawks. They have size and excellent guard play.
Video of Disinterest:
Another Carrie Underwood Grammy Moment
What To Watch:
- Providence +9 @ #24 Shit: I hope the Friars pull this one out but I’m not too optimistic. This Pitt team is not really that good.
- #5 North Carolina +8.5 @ UVA: Without Ty Lawson this North Carolina team struggles to score points. He should be back and playing in this game so I would recommend taking the Heels.
- #9 Michigan State – 1.5 @ #23 Purdue: I miss Gene Keady’s extreme combover. It always made me smile and if he got really mad it would stick straight up. Those were the days.
Filed under: shotgun/throwdown |