Welcome, By-Godders, to the Hump Day edition of the Morning Shotgun/Throwdown, presented by 9 random beers and 1 champagne of beers.
Wait, did someone mention hump day? Oh, right, that was me. Either way, it’s hump day, and that can mean only one thing: boobs. Stay tuned.
But for now, on to the Throwdown!
What You (May Have) Missed:
- The Team Sucks as Much as the State: And that’s really saying something considering how much I hate the state of Kentucky. Actually, just Louisville, but what’s the point if I’m not going to make gross, irresponsible generalizations.
- This Shouldn’t Be Legal: But what, exactly, am I talking about? Interracial marriage? No. A 4’8″, nephritic man marrying a 5’7″ woman? No. A man marrying a horse? Yes.
- Girls in Bikinis Happened: And there was much rejoicing. And alone time in your basement.
Videos of Disinterest:
- I can sum up this next clip in 7 words: I would have sex with this woman.
- This video has over 277,000+ views on YouTube. I weep for our nation’s future. And I say nation because I’m pretty sure we’re the only country with the Internet.
What To Watch For:
- Notre Dame (+5.5) @ UConn: This will be an exciting basketball game.
- Wisconsin (+4) @ Indiana: This game will make you want to poke your eyes out. Except for Eric Gordon, he’s truth.
- The Truth (+7) @ Congress: You know that show, “Moment of Truth?” Yeah, tomorrow’s hearings would be a lot better on that show.
Filed under: shotgun/throwdown |