Welcome, By-Godders, to the Tuesday edition of the Morning Shotgun/Throwdown presented to you by Amstel Light. While it may not be an American beer at least it comes from Amsterdam. There has to be some trippy hallucinogens in there somewhere and that is necessary in my beer.
Throwdown that shit down!
What You (may have) Missed:
- Georgetown wins one on the road: The Hoyas were trailing in the second half but their toughness came through and they dominated Providence down the stretch.
- Louisville stays tied with G-Town atop Big East: Louisville ran ‘Cuse into the ground and made some big shots down the stretch. The Orange
mendon’t have the depth to make a run in the Big East Tournament but Louisville is now in my Final Four.
- Ryan Perrilloux suspended: He may miss a few spring drills but he will most likely be the starter come September.
Video of Disinterest:
The reason my female dog has a dudes name. MAJOR
What To Watch:
- Purdue +5 @ Indiana: Will this be Sampson’s last game as IU coach? Will Dakich resign before he gets the head coaching position?
- DePaul +13 @ UConn: UConn has a really tall guy named Thabeet and some girl named Adrien. They will win. That is the type of top-notch analysis you come to expect from WBGV!
Filed under: shotgun/throwdown |