Welcome, By-Godders, to the hump day edition of the Morning Shotgun/Throwdown, presented by Golden Anniversary beer. Generally regarded as the worst beer in the world, Golden Anniversary led to one of my funnier Mountaineer fan moments.
There I am, tailgating for a women’s tennis match with an electric bullhorn taunting and screaming obscenities at opposing Rutgers players. What beer did I choose? Budweiser? Surely not. Heineken? Blasphemy. Of course, I reached for Golden Anniversary. It only made me more angry at those bitches from New Jersey. If you’ve ever been thrown out of a minor sporting match — like I have — you know what I mean.
Golden Anniversary beer, it’ll get you drunk!
Now, on to the Throwdown!
What You (May Have) Missed:
- The Worst Cat Fight, Ever: Seriously, why is this even a story? Who the hell cares what Coach K says — after he murdered the Jews, I stopped listening.
- Sampson on the Brink of Unemployment: And you know where unemployed stars go? That’s right – the Lifetime Movie of the Week.
- The Newest National Monument: Behold, the beauty.
Video of Disinterest:
- It’s always fun to watch a giant costumed dead-President fall on his face.
What To Watch For:
- West Virginia (Even) @ Villanova: The 25314 will be brining the heat later today, but know that this game is happening and ugly girls go to Villanova. Two indisputable facts.
- AC Milan (+0.5) vs. Arsenal: Screw you if you don’t like soccer. I do.
Filed under: shotgun/throwdown |