Welcome, By-Godders, to the Thursday edition of the Shotgun/Throwdown, presented by, Cinderella’s glass slipper. Last year’s tournament sucked ass. No excitement, Cinderella runs, and the same two fucking teams that played for the football national title played for the basketball crown.
I wish there were more to say but I’m so excited, I just pee’d my pants. Oh wait, that was from last night when I was too drunk to realize my bed was not a toilet. I hate it when that happens.
On to the Throwdown…
What You (May Have) Missed:
- Tech is up Shit’s Creek without an Ore:
Clown faceFrank Beamer dismissed troubled running back Brandon Ore from the football team yesterday. You better not start doing too much of that you pieces of shit because WVU is about to come in and pillage your recruiting hotbeds.
- Huggins made ESPN’s main page: I really think that flying WV can be seen from heaven. Oh yeah, Ashley Judd is on there too. I like her boobies.
Video of Disinterest:
- Last Time WVU was a 7 seed…
What To Watch (My picks for the games of the day):
- Kentucky +6.5 v. Marquette: The Wildcats are a decent team but the Marquette should win if the don’t turn the ball over a lot.
- Temple + 7.5 v. Michigan State: The Owls could pull off the upset if the wrong State team shows up. I don’t think that is going to happen.
- Kansas State +3 v. USC: The two best freshman in the country go head to head. I’ll be at Keglers setting up shop for WVU’s game.
- Arizona + 2 v. WVU: Transition defense will be the key to this game for WVU. I have not picked the Mountaineers to lose this game in any bracket.
Filed under: shotgun/throwdown |