Posted on January 26, 2008 by 5th Year Senior
At this very moment I am at work but will be leaving Charleston in a few hours to head up to the promised land. Yes, I’m headed to Morgantown. Around 3:30 or 4:00 I will be en route to the Coliseum where I hope to find a ticket to see our Mountaineers face-off against the #9 Thugtown Hoyas.
The students will get the place rocking tonight so get ready for some excitement. Wish me luck…
Heart Prediction: WVU 64 – Georgtown 63…Alexandar hits a turnaround jumper over Hibbert
Head Prediction: WVU 62 – Georgetown 74
UPDATE: I NOW HAVE TICKETS…YAHTZEE!!
Filed under: on location, top 25 | 2 Comments »
Posted on October 8, 2007 by Charley West
I applaud 5th Year Senior’s initial try at a top 25. It was a great effort. It was also completely retarded.
Now, listing your top 25 is just like talking about your fantasy teams: no one cares. But you’re still reading, so here we go.
1. LSU — no shit.
2. Cal — has the 2nd most impressive resume.
3. Ohio State — this is where the teams get week. I know teams like USC and Florida are better, but you still have to win games.
4. USF — the third most impressive resume.
5. Boston College — if they played in any other league but the
SEC ACC, they would be exposed.
6. Oklahoma — benefit of losing before USC
7. USC — still probably the 2nd best team in college football.
8. WVU — toughest game left is @ Cincinnati.
9. Oregon — Michigan is still a decent win.
10. South Carolina — they win ugly, but they win…much better team with Smelley at the helm.
11. Missouri — easily the class of the Big 12 North.
12. Virginia Tech — need to find an offensive line.
13. Cincinnati — this is a legit football team…great defense.
14. Illinois — see Cincinnati.
15. Arizona State — OK, I am done writing things.
21. Florida State
26. UConn (maybe)
Filed under: top 25 | 2 Comments »
Posted on October 7, 2007 by Charley West
Another great weekend of college football and a WVU victory are behind us. With USC going down to 40 point dog Stanford and three other top 10 teams losing, there will be another huge shake-up at the top of the polls. What I think does not matter but here is my top 25:
- LSU — Will go undefeated and win the BCS National Championship.
- Ohio State — They will get beat by Michigan.
- California — USC will DESTROY them.
- SOUTH FLORIDA — They will lose to Cincinnati.
- Boston College –I hope they lose the rest of their games, damn traitors.
- Oklahoma — The Big 12 Championship is their toughest remaining game.
- South Carolina — Will lose at lest two more games.
- West Virginia — No more screwing up.
- USC — Will they go down again this year to UCLA?
- Oregon — Could beat USC but will lose at Washington.
- Virginia Tech — Everyone on this team will be arrested by the end of the season.
- Hawaii — They are the Rainbows (insert joke here).
- Missouri — Are they for real? We will see next week when they travel to Norman.
- Arizona State — Will fall apart in the second half as they always do and finish 8 – 4.
- Kentucky — They suck
- Wisconsin — Will suffer crushing defeats at Ohio State and against Michigan.
- Cincinnati — WVU will dominate these phonies.
- Kansas — Who cares?
- Illinois — No chance
- Texas — Overrated
- Florida — Frauds
- Georgia — A really good team that had a really bad day.
- UConn — Can they beat the Wahoos in Charlottesville?
- Virginia — UConn will beat them at home.
- State Penn — What’s a Nittany?
There you have it, my Top 25. It took a lot longer than I thought and if you don’t agree, shut your damn mouth!
Filed under: acc sucks my left nut, tits, top 25 | 3 Comments »